Q: Any pro tips to speed things up? Takes a while to go through all my emails
- Speed up speech with the speech slider. It goes right up to 250%. Or say "faster" to get a bit faster at any time.
- Search for a sender or subject using the “search” voice command.
- Create filtering using “ignore” and “important” commands
- Get a summary of your inbox email by saying “inbox” then “list” and then say the number of the email when it is read out. This is a quicker mode for when you have a lot of emails and want to pick which ones to read. It also works with “search” command to give you a filtered list and let you pick between.
- If you are on gmail you can use any gmail search string as your overall filter - eg in:inbox AND has:my-label which you can use in conjunction with gmail rules you set up - by adding a label with a gmail rule you don’t necessarily move the mail as it can have multiple labels (so this doesn’t need to affect your usual mail handling). See more about setting up important email only in gmail.
FAQ bottom content goes here